How a 24 Hour Answering Service for DUI Lawyers Can Increase Your Billable Hours
A Courteous Communications has been providing award winning legal answering services for law firms –large and small– since 1986. The benefits of having someone standing by to help your clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year will give your legal firm the competitive edge needed to compete in such a saturated market. As of 2015, there are 83,894 attorneys licensed just in Florida alone! Do you want to know how many active attorneys are listed by the American Bar Association? We are going to tell you; as of 2015 there are 1,300,705 active attorneys in the United States of America. We are now going to share the competitive edges that an answering service for DUI lawyers, specifically, will bring to your practice.
What our Answering Service for DUI Lawyers can do for your business:
Potential Client Services, 24 Hours a Day
We fully understand the stresses DUI attorneys are faced with and know an unfortunate DUI can happen at any time of day. When you are trying to build your client list, you can’t afford to miss even one call from a potential client. Driving under the influence is a very serious offense and your future client needs you then and there. Miss the call and that potential client will most definitely reach out to another DUI attorney; one that will answer the call in their time of need.
Our legal virtual receptionist team is available and standing by to assist your DUI potential clients; day, night, weekends and even on holiday breaks. You may wonder, “How can a virtual receptionist help my potential client?” We understand that we cannot give legal advice, but you will probably be surprised to learn just what we can accomplish.
- • Allow us to answer all of your incoming phone calls when you cannot; ensuring that you never miss a potential client call again.
- • Our fully customizable answering service allows you to train us on how you want your law firm’s phone lines answered.
- • We can ask your potential clients qualifying questions that you create when customizing your account with us.
- • Our legal virtual receptionist team can advise your caller of your standard hourly rates and/or let them know what your minimum retainer amounts are.
- • If the potential client caller gets to this point in the conversation and meets your new client requirements, we then take a message for immediate dispatch to your cell phone via text or email.
- • If you designate certain scenarios you consider ultimate emergencies or potential VIP cases, we will call and wake you up in the middle of the night (if we have to) and make sure you don’t miss that new client.
- • We can even schedule a potential client’s initial consultation on your calendar in real-time.
We Help With Past and Existing Client Services
What value do you place on being able to tell your past and existing clients, “If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to call my office any time; day or night. I’m here for you.” Our answering service for DUI lawyers can cost as low as $19.95 per month if you have low call volumes. We only charge for the calls we take on your behalf which means if no one calls, you just received 24 hour coverage on your law firm’s phone lines… for free.
Again, be prepared to be astonished with the legal administrative tasks we can handle for you:
- • We can take down urgent telephone messages from past and existing clients when you are too busy to answer the telephone.
- • A current client can be patched directly to your cell phone if you are out of the office, traveling, or at the courthouse.
- • With our professional legal receptionist team on the clock, you never have to worry about missing a judicial assistant’s phone call or worse, missing a call from the judge.
- • Give us access to your calendar and we can even schedule current client appointments in real time for you.
How We Make DUI Attorneys Money
It’s a pretty bold statement but we truly believe we can make your law firm more money. There are countless ways to prove our case that hiring a professional and reliable legal answering service willincrease your bottom line. But we understand time is money and don’t want to take you away from your billable hours; so here’s just a few to take a look at:
Exhibit A. We understand that DUI lawyers are frequently called throughout the working day with quick questions and messages from clients. When you allow us to handle your incoming phone lines, you are freeing up your own time to bill, bill, bill and be as productive as possible.
Exhibit B. Hiring us means that you get a legal virtual receptionist team to answer your potential client calls 24 hours a day. When we are asking your qualifying client questions and getting your hourly rates and minimum retainer fee amounts approved during that initial call, you are not being bothered unless you know you have a good client in the works.
Exhibit C. We are a fraction of the cost an in-house legal receptionist would run you. Many of the law firms we currently work for already have a full-time legal receptionist. We can help your existing receptionist with overflow, after-hours, weekend and holiday calls. Save money with us and don’t pay your receptionist time and a half for overtime or holiday pay.
Exhibit D. We help eliminate any language barriers you have with clients and pride ourselves in our multilingual in-house receptionists. When you can take cases you normally wouldn’t take because of a language barrier, you will be able to expand into new markets with confidence.
Our Answering Service for DUI Lawyers Motion for Summary Judgment
Our 24 hour answering service for DUI lawyers now compels you to make a judgment call based on the above facts and findings. Can you afford not to hire us? Give us a call at 1-800-785-6161 and speak with an account specialist to discuss our custom services and rates.