Telephone Messaging Services
Image courtesy of: http://www.blogcdn.com
Maybe you are always away from the office but need a person to answer your important business telephone lines. We can take down your messages, with courtesy and accuracy, and provide you with the name, telephone number and message of your incoming calls.
Since each of our clients customize their own accounts, you tell us the most efficient and convenient time to get those messages out to you. With A Courteous Answering Service, you are hiring award winning telephone messaging services that run 24 hours and work with your specific schedule.
Perhaps you want us to call you with a daily report at an available time for you to go over your messages. Maybe you are more comfortable with having your messages delivered to you via text, email or fax. Some of busy business owners like to call into a specific mailbox to retrieve the messages collected for the day at their convenience.
How Does a Virtual Receptionist Handle Telephone Messaging Services?
If you have never known the administrative support that a telephone messaging service can offer your business, we are here to help you get the answers you seek. A Courteous Communications has been providing telephone messaging services for nearly 30 years and with that experience and expertise, we would like to supply you with answers to your most frequently asked questions surrounding the virtual receptionist community.
Here are a list of telephone messaging services and processes that can help your business grow and continue to rise to the new technology age of 24 hour service:
- Call Forwarding: You forward your business lines to our 24 hour call center team whenever you need telephone support. This step of forwarding and unforwarding your telephone calls to our virtual receptionists is as simple as pressing a few buttons on your current business telephone or mobile phone. During your initial consultation we will cross check your phone carrier to provide you all instructions how to forward and unforward your business lines.
- Call Handling: When your business incoming calls are forwarded to our 24 hour lines, our virtual receptionists will answer your business line with a specific custom phrase that you have provided. Our virtual receptionists can greet your callers with specific instructions for frequently asked questions; we can provide daily specials or specific discounted rates offered; we can also answer with a specific, “Good Morning, how may I help you today?” Our virtual receptionists are trained on each account they answer for and are trained on our clients’ specific customization requests. As such, we are able to act not as just your answering service, but as an employee and extension of your current office. We will guide the caller using techniques like caller control and provide assistance in the issue they are calling about.
- Answering FAQ’s: During your initial consultation, we will gather any answers to your calling customers’ frequently asked questions. Since our telephone agents are trained specifically to answer your business lines, we are also able to train our agents to answer questions like your business hours, location details and directions, extension lists of internal employees or departments, etc. In these instances, when your business phone rings, your day will not be interrupted by tasks that can be and should be outsourced to administrative staff. We will provide award winning customer service to your callers just as an in-house receptionist would at a fraction of the cost.
- Telephone Messaging Services: If the caller wishes to leave a message for a specific employee or department, our virtual receptionists will take down the name, phone number and message of your caller with accuracy and a genuine eagerness to help. Part of the training of all virtual receptionists with A Courteous Answering Service is verifying and confirming all caller information. With our great attention to detail and accuracy, you will never receive another message that has the misspelled name of a caller or worse, the wrong phone number for a potential customer or lead. After our virtual receptionist takes the caller’s message and contact information, they will then end the call and thank the caller for contacting your business today; while assuring them that their message will be returned just as soon as possible.
- Message Retrieval Options: A Courteous Communications has been providing telephone messaging services to businesses like yours for nearly 30 years and we have a variety of message retrieval options in place for your ultimate convenience. The delivery method of messages is completely up to your discretion and direction. Some of our clients request that we send a text message, email, fax or personal alert that they have received a message the moment the message is taken by one of our virtual receptionists. With this delivery method, your messages are delivered in real time and you are able to return the caller’s message at your earliest convenience. You may also elect to be designated a secure number that you can call and check your message box for any new messages taken on your behalf. This service can either be automated, or you can speak with one of your virtual receptionist team leaders to get a live account of your unread messages. If you would like our virtual receptionist team to call you during specific times of day to relay the messages, we can also customize a daily or weekly conference with your virtual receptionist to discuss incoming messages and calls. Since we offer 100% customization on all business accounts, we are able to discuss your business’s specific call handling and messaging needs to come up with the optimal message delivery and retrieval system that works for you.
Count on our telephone messaging services when your business has an emergency!
All of our clients expect immediate dispatch of messages and telephone calls when there is an emergency call. Not to worry, you train us on what an emergency call is for your business and industry.
No matter your preference, our telephone messaging services and 24-hour call center can assist you with streamlining your customer communication options. Why are you answering your business lines when you can outsource these administrative tasks to a team of virtual receptionists that are trained specifically to assist your callers?