How Does an Answering Service Work
How does an answering service work?
Set Up A Custom AccountYour business representative and our account specialist consult to customize how we answer your phone lines. Our programmer designs your custom account.
Forward Your CallsSimply press a few buttons on your telephone and all calls will be forwarded to our call center. You always have 100% control over when we answer your lines.
Message and Call DispatchingYou receive your messages and emergency calls according to your exact specifications. You will only be charged for the calls we take on your behalf.
How Does a Virtual Receptionist Help My Business?
You will be very pleasantly surprised to see the amount of work load we can take off your hands. Instead of hiring another employee in-house, save your money and retain our virtual receptionists at a fraction of the cost it would take to grow your telecommunication support staff internally.
What a Virtual Receptionist Can Do For Your Business
Learn more on the various answering services we can provide to your business with our award winning virtual receptionists by clicking on the custom feature below that suits your business answering service needs.
- Business Telephone Answering
- Telephone Message Taking
- Call Dispatching
- Message and Call Forwarding
- Appointment Scheduling
- After-Hour Telephone Answering
- 24 Hour Call Center
- Credit Card Processing
- Virtual Receptionist
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- General Customer Service Support
- Friendly and Professional Agents
- Live Wake-Up Calling
- Internal Staff Telecommunications
- Reservation and Front Desk Call Lines
- Consultation Scheduling and Canceling
- Business Call Screening
- Business Call Conferencing
- HIPAA Compliant Medical Answering
- Marketing and Advertising Overflow
- Holiday and Weekend Customer Service
- Personal Assistant Answering Services
- Flextime Virtual Receptionist
- We Are a Smart Business Decision