Conditions of Use
Updated: August 3, 2017
Current Users: See What's Changed
- No Representation or Warranty.
- Information on the Courteous website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. We do not authorize anyone to make a warranty on our behalf and you should not rely on any such statement.
- The content, graphics and images published on Courteous’ website could include inaccuracies or typographical errors and is published for general informational purposes only.
- Users of Courteous’ website should not rely upon opinions expressed on the website when making business, financial, personal or other decisions.
- Courteous makes no representations or warranties that your access to and use of our website, materials and content will be uninterrupted; free of viruses or other harmful components; secure; or will meet your overall satisfaction. You are responsible for taking all precautions you believe necessary to protect yourself against any claim, damage, loss or hazard that may arise by virtue of your use of this website and the content published on the website.
- The Courteous website may provide hyperlinks to other websites for convenience and for general informational purposes only. It is understood that these websites linked and content therein are not under the control of A Courteous Communications. As such, Courteous does not endorse content on any third-party linked site and shall not be held responsible for said content. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to Courteous’ website, you do so at your own risk.
- Courteous reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, change, add or delete any content and information contained on our website without notice at any time, but makes no commitment to do so.
- Limitation of Liability.
- In no event shall Courteous, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective members, managers, directors, officers, employees, stockholders, agents and any underlying carrier be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, compensatory, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of or relating to:
- your inability to use the materials, content, services or accounts;
- your misuse of the materials, content, services or accounts;
- non-performance or a failure of the services caused by acts or omissions of another service provider;
- any loss of data, profits or damage whatsoever arising from the use of or inability to use the website;
- telecommunications or computer equipment failures;
- any transaction conducted through or facilitated by the website;
- any claim arising from errors, omissions, or inaccuracies appearing on the website; or
- unauthorized access to or alteration of data or transmissions.
- Every effort is made to ensure Courteous’ website remains available. However, Courteous takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any and all content on the website pages or subpages being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control, or for maintenance or other technical reasons. We do not warrant that the function of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the servers that make the website available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- If you are dissatisfied with Courteous’ website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website.
- All rights, titles and interest on this website are solely owned by Courteous; including but not limited to all published content, trademarks, names, logos, graphics, service marks and copyrights, registered and unregistered.
- Nothing contained on Courteous’ website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner. The written content displayed on this website is owned by its respective author and may not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without the express written permission of the author.
- You are free to create a link to the home page or any other parts, content, posts or pages of Courteous’ website from another website or document. However, you may not duplicate the content on Courteous’ website and are only permitted to supply a hyperlink with proper credit to Courteous.
- Courteous does not receive any confidential or proprietary information from you via our website. You hereby warrant and guarantee that any material, information, or data you transmit to us via or in connection with the Courteous website is to be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You also warrant and guarantee that you have the legal right to transmit, post, or supply any information you transmit, post, or supply to the website and that doing so will not violate applicable law or the rights of any individual or entity.
- Entire Agreement.
- Governing Law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. All disputes under this Agreement shall be resolved by litigation in the courts of Orange County in the State of Florida, including the federal courts therein and the parties all consent to the jurisdiction of such courts, agree to accept service of process by mail, and hereby waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available to it.
- Agreement and Acceptance of Terms.
- By accessing Courteous’ website, you are agreeing to and accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use and shall be bound to the terms, policies and conditions stated herein.